My newest Vogue acquisition


The other day the Vogues were on sale for $5.75, I think, and I flipped through, trying to find what I have been desiring, something with a waist, cap sleeves, smaller skirt. I think this might do the trick, so I bought it, and received it in two days. I am going to try to work a muslin of this one this weekend, to see if it works. The suggested fabrics are satin, linen, wool crepe, yeah, right, in 100 degree weather. I think my muslin will be a light cotton and broadcloth lining. Now what do I have that will work? I need to give it some thought. I am in search of a dress that is current to be a TNT, something that doesn't fade with time. Vintage is great, but I want something that can be now, too. Wish me luck...

Comments

gwensews said…
Surel--good luck. I like this pattern, and actually bought it fot the jacket.
BConky said…
Like the shape of the jacket and the dress is cute. Look forward to seeing the finished garment.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns