School started, a day of quiet, more or less

On clothes front, nothing new, but daughter wore her dalmation shorts with her school t-shirt today. They are kind of silly, but dalmations are one of her favorite types of dogs. I have two vintage S dresses to work on, but we'll see. Today is kind of gloomy as more rain is expected, which is usually not conducive to my sewing with focus.


Well, three of the four went to their schools. I just had the baby and DH here, so I used my new cutting table for a while, cutting out dresden plate spokes, then we went to lunch. I have 4 sets cut out. The double quilt will have 13 blocks in dresden plate and 12 in a pieced block, all 15" square & alternating. I am using Moda's Prairie Paisley, which is beautiful in blues, tans and reds and plate centers in a deep golden yellow, so they resemble flowers.

BTW, consider last weeks free patterns to be carried over to this Friday since there were no responses until today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns