One Easter Dress Down making it another Vintage Dress done

I have finished little girl's dress, except for a sash, which I need to go in Friday to town for groceries and will get more purple broadcloth at Hancocks. It was a mail order vintage pattern, big pinafore style ruffles set into princess seams. Princess seams for a little princess. I will photograph all later. On to the older girl's dress, which is still in partial pieces - bodice is about done, skirt not yet. She will also need more of the purple for her sash. Bias binding ate up most of what I had bought. Remember the aqua floral I posted earlier. That's the main fabric. As far as mine, no further progress and I was contemplating another that was in progress out of a dusty darker blue linen blend. It's a mix of my Christmas bodice (vintage) and a flared knee length skirt from another vintage pattern. We will see...

Comments

Sharon Sews said…
I bet it's adorable! What size girls patterns are you using? I have a few vintage girls patterns that I have no use for.
Jaime said…
your a winner over at The Dress-up Drawer!!!
Come claim your prize!!
~Jaime

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns