About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Up next


Vogue 8511 in purple ponte de roma, the softer version. I need a new dress for a sweetheart gala in town on the 5th of February. It mimics the Simplicity I have made before without a midriff and this has a pleated tulip shaped skirt. I even overlaid the pattern pieces and the bodice is very similar. Should be fun...

2 comments:

Little Hunting Creek said...

I love that pattern - should be pretty in purple :)

KID, MD said...

Fabulous dress! It'll be amazing!