TNT B3070 brown top


Excuse the mess, but we have a new top from B3070 my TNT modified shirt pattern from the 80's. I used a stashed brown knit crepe from Fabric.com, about 2 yrs old and made the freestyle ruffle from a mesh knit remnant from Hancock's. I made a strip the length of the fabric, pinked and ruffled it and added scattered gold and tan beads for effect. A most comfortable everyday shirt, by the way. I wore it twice this week already - in fact I was wearing it when I took this photo, took it off to put it on the dressform for a photo then put it back on.

Comments

KID, MD said…
Very pretty! The ruffle adds a nice effect.
gwensews said…
Loving those ruffles!
The embellishment is very on trend! (BTW, the photo is teeny tiny and doesn't enlarge when clicked--not sure if blogger is having technical difficulties.)

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns