I cannot believe it has been a month

since my last post. I have been super-busy, work, kids out of school, library, etc., etc. I have sewn and finished some things. I have to get the time to take the photos and post them, though. A few for the little girl, vintage patterns, one for me, a 60s shift dress I wore on Sunday. I feel like the hamster running in circles...

I also have school tops cut out for the oldest and one more set for the little girl. The poor boys don't get much, but you can't beat Walmart tshirts and shorts for the price. It's the girls that have a harder time finding clothes.

Maybe I can get time for photos before the weekend...

Comments

Jaedyn said…
Do you have a Target? I get some really cute clothes for my little girl for very inexpensive there (got some appliqued t-shirts for $3 each on the clearance racks not long ago!) and you really can't beat the cuteness, either! :)
Trudy said…
I'll have the pics up from the photo shoot of my latest skirt on Monday. The previous post is the tute on how to make it. See you then.

Trudy
www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns