A corporate decision was made

Well, maybe not corporate, just liked the saying... I have decided to use a RTW dress that was my oldest's, used once for photos. It's a sweet pink with white collar and balloon appliques on the collar. I have too much noise and stress with the kids home to concentrate, I will finish it for the May crowning at church and they can wear them together then. I also went shopping, found me a dress for $23 on sale at Bealls, ITY knit in red, very similar to the Perfect Knit Dress by McCalls 5974, the short sleeved one, but it has a knotted insert around the neckline. Originally $68, which I never would have paid that price, it's not that special, but it fits and looks usable for any number of occasions. I also got shoes and a new purse, the old warbag needs retiring. I lack the hand finishing on the oldest's dress, but plan to get it done tonight. If I do not post again, have a Happy Easter, fun with the kids, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns