New skirt in Etsy store

You can see in the sidebar the link for the skirt I added for sale. Blogger won't upload the photo. I made this some time back and never wore it. I didn't have anything I liked to wear with it and it was a bit large for me. By then I had finished it and didn't feel like unripping, so I am offering it for sale.

Yesterday, the baby and I were both feeling down, but I spent some time adjusting pants for her. She has short legs and lots of sets that the pants were too long, so I added elastic to the hems so they will stay up better, like warmups, but a little looser. Included in those were her favorite SpongeBob pajamas from Christmas. She was excited to finally wear them. Mending is not a favorite task so it tends to build up.

It is a sunny cold day, sun is good, it may inspire me to finish something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns