Ladybug Duds now has vintage patterns

I have been listing vintage patterns from my stash (recently acquired locally) for sale at my Ladybug Duds etsy shop. I need to trim it down, expenses are really tight right now in the midst of winter slow-down for trucking. So, I am sharing them now. I have listed many really low to sell, the most expensive is 4.99. I have about 12 more to list today. If you are looking for something in particular, I can see if it is my stash and willing to part. I may be acquiring a larger amount via our local resale shop that is retiring. They are mostly 80's and 90's, but actually some good basic skirts and jackets that are not too 80's. Some of them are larger sizes, too.

Thanks, Katie (Kadiddlehopper), for supporting me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns