Christmas Eve, we are almost ready

Got a red velvet jumper this morning for the oldest, have white long sleeve shirt and a similar red velvet jumper in the hand me downs for the baby with it's white shirt. We are good to go. Sometimes sewing just doesn't work out! I am emailing Fabric.com to tell them about the designer techno taffeta being heavy and awful to work with. Maybe they will give a credit :)

Pictures should be taken tonight at my mom's, those who are my FB friends can see them once I post them. I do not post their faces to my blog since it is too public.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! Tomorrow is my 42nd birthday, I see a little more gray in the hair, a few more wrinkles, well earned in this life. Ya'll have a great Christmas, celebrate the coming of our Lord for those who are Christian, and for those who are not, enjoy your holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns