About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day, should be interesting at mom's house.
I am thankful though, for my husband of 18 years, we have spent 23 holidays as a couple, even though some apart when he was in the service. He is always there for me, the kids, through thick and thin. I am also thankful for the kids, those here and in heaven, even though they can try the patience of a saint, and I am no saint! Also, thanks to you guys who read this blog and give encouragement and help!

3 comments:

paco peralta said...

Feliz dia de "Acción de gracias" para ti y tu familia. HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

julia said...

Your fellow bloggers are thankful for you, too, at least I know I am.

KID, MD said...

I have given you a blog award. Come by my blog (http://katiekadiddlehopper.blogspot.com/2009/11/honest-scrap.html) to see it!