I am still working on the jacket...

I did not get to town until Friday, I went to Walmart in the next town over on Thursday, no matching thread. I went to Hancocks on Friday, perfect color match, but I think the newer threads from C&C are thinner. Oh well, just for 2 inches of topstitching at the bottom of the jacket. Still need to finish, but I had no time over the weekend. We had to see a baby rabbit my parents found in the open field. It was a tiny furball! Sunday was chaos with the rain and the kids not being able to go outside. Today, I have utilized my energy with basic household cleaning, which was desperately needed. I may get to work on it now, since I am more caught up, but I never totally caught up! Now on to the dishes and another load of laundry, then to the jacket.

Comments

julia said…
It drives me nuts when I can't find the color match in thread, binding, zippers, etc... The new threads are thinner and break more easily!!
Housework is never caught up here either. I thought I could wait till tomorrow to do more laundry, but nope, I had a very full load today. There's just the two of us. I don't change clothes that often during the day and I try to wear the same jeans for several days, when I can. My husband is the laundry culprit!! Does he do the laundry? Nope!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns