I am sewing even though it doesn't seem so

I have almost finished HP Geisha Girl Jacket, adding the elastic to the sleeves. After so many disappointments lately with fit, I went with something that is not really fitted, relaxed fit, actually. I picked a sportwear twill-like animal print I got last year at Hancocks that has a mild stretch. So far, so good, but ran out of thread so I only got to topstitch the front/neck facings. The bottom hem will be handstitched. I even finished the facings with bias tape. I have been sporadically working on it since I cut it out on Saturday, and was not home Sunday, so three days is pretty good progress for me.

Halloween came off well. We had a puppy dog, Spiderman, a cowboy and SpongeBob, I made the puppy hat and decorated the shirt and made SpongeBob.

Comments

Julia said…
Such cute costumes!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns