About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Completed NL 6901


Completed NL top, hemmed and finished off. Serged the raw edges, steam a seam fused them then stitched on sewing machine. This top is a little shorter than I would have liked, but will be ok with dress slacks to wear out. Next time, I would lengthen it about an inch or two. I consider this on its way to a TNT.

4 comments:

KID, MD said...

Very cute. That is beautiful fabric. The top is a very nice basic that I'm sure you'll get a ton of wear out of.

gwensews said...

Pretty top. I can see many more to come.

Linda said...

Very nice!

julia said...

Very pretty top!