Hancocks and Hobby Lobby

Need I say more??? Patterns on sale, fabric on sale, extra 10% off total before 10 am, I was at Hancocks by 9:30 and that's a feat, since it is an hour away and the last kid leaves for preschool after 8 am. But I made it without mishap. Bought some great patterns I have been eyeing, Vogue, McCalls and Simplicity, including the famous cardiwrap, reviewed by Ann, Christina, and others. I also got the newest Vintage Vogue, the red sheath and blue jacket/dress on the envelope. Sorry I am a little pressed for time, so I don't have the numbers readily available. I passed on several, did not want to blow my budget. At Hobby Lobby, got Spiderman cake supplies for P-man's 5th birthday this weekend, cowboy hats for Western Days this weekend and more Halloween supplies for costumes. Also odds and ends on clearance, buttons, elastic, etc. And I was home by 12:30. amazing how fast you can go without kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns