Saturday post

School supplies, including a Spiderman backpack for the youngest son, are bought. Still need a kindermat, but WM was out of the requested size. Next week are clothes as Texas has tax-free weekend. The requisite t-shirts, shorts and pants, underwear, sock and shoes, Spiderman again for the youngest son, will be bought. I did finish a decorated t-shirt for the oldest, using house on high hill's tutorial. I used a turquoise print to match a pair of capris made for her earlier. She will wear it to church tomorrow and hopefully photograph it. I hope the capris still fit her.

Otherwise, a lazy, do little day.

Comments

gwensews said…
Oh, school shopping! I rememer that well. I still get the urge to buy school supplies for myself!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns