A new addition to the shop


This is a Vera pillowcase dress, about a size 7, using elastic casing to pull the bodice in and using bias tape to make the ties. It is decorated with daisy trim at the hem and two daisies at the ties in front. I will adding more as I can, as I need to sell some things to have some cash later this month when I go to Houston to visit my grandmother. She is not expected to live more than about 3-6 months as her cancer has come back and moving rapidly. At 90, the doctors are not suggesting more chemo. With our household income being so tight, I need some cash for the trip home.

I have others to make and add, specifically a brown and cream lattice print and two matching cases with gold and orange stripes, really vintage, but were new in the packages from JC Penney, I think. I have had them for a while and hadn't done anything with them.

Comments

Julia said…
I love your pillow case dress. I've made a bunch of them for my grands and the daughters of friends.
gwensews said…
Cute little dress! These are popular now, and should sell well.
Bek said…
A very sweet little dress.

I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother is so unwell. I hope you are able to see her soon.
Lory said…
How cute!!!! It looks so comfy and perfect for these super hot summer days. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns