More Ramblings...

I received some pretty encouraging comments from you readers about my pursuing teaching. Thank you! It may not work out for this next year as I would have to become certified and the state agency won't be holding workshops again until Fall (they are in the middle of the summer one now), but I plan on doing it asap as who knows if something comes up mid-year... My husband is in San Antonio as we speak checking out something, too, that may help his business. So wish him some luck and a prayer that it comes out positively...

I also got my first etsy sale, a leopard print onesie set!

I am working on a 1990 Vogue A-line basic dress. An experiment, shall we say, out of 1.95 knit from Fabric.com, so if it fails, I won't be too crushed... It had good lines and I needed something simple to help the mojo along. If it works, it will make a good basic dress. I am blending views to have cap sleeves as I don't do sleeveless too often, makes my shoulders look bigger and they don't need any help! Now if I can get the sleeves on, then I can seam the sides and just about be done. My quest for a basic easy TNT dress marches on!

If I don't post tomorrow, have a happy 4th.

Comments

gwensews said…
Good luck in your Etsy store. Stay positive.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns