About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finished my first real order!

I finally got the onesie set out in the mail. I am hoping it reaches her quickly. I am ready to go to the next project!

As far as MJ conversations go, if I offended anyone, sorry. I just think the media has gone overboard.

I have a 2nd pillowcase dress cut and working on picking bias tape and trim. Hopefully I will get it listed this week.

Thank you for all your kind comments and well wishes.

2 comments:

gwensews said...

Hooray! Yay! Good for you. As far as the MJ coverage, the media covers everything wayyyyy to much. Too much overkill.

Lory said...

Kudos, I'm happy for you!

I wasn't offended at all, besides, it's your blog. :):):)

Hugs,
Lory