About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Doesn't that beat all...

We just saw on the internet where the Michael Jackson memorial is taxpayer-funded. Now, doesn't that beat all... That is insane, if it true. Sorry, just had to clear that off my chest.

Working on the onesie set to mail out. I may go ahead and make a few more and post them for sale, they are great for shower gifts.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I hope it wasn't taxpayer-funded. That seems very wrong. He wasn't Elvis or a former president.

gwensews said...

Nothing surprises me anymore!

Lory said...

I thought AEG paid for it. That's the company that owns the Staples Center and was behind his upcoming concert tour. Unless they backed out...