It can be a great day to sew, but...

my oldest has her 8th birthday next week on Friday, we have vacation bible school Monday through Friday, her "kids" party on Saturday and my in-laws coming for the day on Sunday. I have 3 cakes to make for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, instead, I am making up cakes and freezing them without icing them, just wrapping them tightly and putting them back into the pans for safety. How to make a Hannah Montana cake without red (blue or purple) icing colors... I will figure that out later this week.

After last night's debacle of the seams not matching, I am a little gunshy of big prints for me. I may just work on a solid rayon jersey tshirt for me. I did finish a skirt from OOP S4138, view E. I need to PR it later and take a picture. Simple flared out of a rayon crinkle with elastic waist. Not much to write home about there.

We have a lot of work to do before next weekend...

Comments

gwensews said…
Have a great time with your family next weekend. As far as the print not matching, the dress can probably be salvaged when you feel like looking at it again.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns