I may lose my mind...

We have had 2 bible schools, library activities and other things this week. Plus my daughter's birthday is Friday, the party on Saturday and inlaws on Sunday. Try to clean house with 4 kids and you are already so far behind on cleaning that you have a massive overhaul to do...

For instance, I was in the office and heard "clinking" noises, my 4 yo in the sugar bowl and had opened the coffee grounds to investigate them. Why??? Just because... And I had just cleaned counters again and mopped the floor. Now they're arguing... Well, they may or may not resolve it on their own. How the baby sleeps, I have no idea.

You may have to peel me up from the floor since this is one of those weeks...

Comments

Bek said…
Oh no! I only have 2 kids and I still find it impossible to clean the house. Good luck getting everything done!
Julia said…
I'll be rooting for you to get it all done, but if you don't surely the in-laws will understand that you are ONE busy woman and Mother of 4!
I'm with Bek,I just have the 2 and I work part time and still cannot get it all done.I'm begaining to wonder where all my time goes.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns