The Sweetest Little Dress

First Communion is over, I can post pictures later, bedtime is looming. She looked great. The wrap turned regular dress came out nice for me, work-wise, but DH said it looked great, but not with a gathered skirt, so I am going to redo it with a flared skirt.

I received from Sew Baby some new patterns, including Jackie Clark's Sweetest Little Dress. I mocked one up for Baby H in tiny pink gingham. I am down to the finishing hem, bodice inside and closures. It is cute, but my hand embroidery is not great. I find hand embroidery that is not cross stitch awkward. If I make these to sell, I will substitute other trimming. That being said I only embroidered the bodice. Maybe I can finish by tomorrow and put it on her for pictures.

I am also planning on finishing a sale dress or two this week, so hopefully those can be posted soon, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns