Gratitude Award


Thanks Lory!

I am grateful to anyone out there who helps me out with the sewing questions, comments, etc. I am also grateful for the kids and husband. Who knew we would have this many kids when almost 10 years ago we were told we would probably never have them? Also for the oldest son with CP. He has challenges we may never know yet he maintains a pretty positive can-do attitude. He hasn't been able to walk yet, but he adapts and well.

As far as passing this on, if anyone wants to pick it up, please do so. I am kind of strapped for time right now to pick out any blogs. Besides, I think alot of you have been picked already.

Comments

Lory said…
Hi Myra:

Thanks for sharing this story with us. Your kids are lucky to have a loving, and caring mommy. :):):)

Hugs,
Lory

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns