A cute little top

I found a cute little top that can be really cool. I made it for my oldest using 2 fat quarters for the bodice/sleeve ruffles and 1 fat quarter for the straps. I found the material at Seams Like Home here in our little town. When I told Sarah what I was making with them and how I was trying to make little girls things to sell, she said she would showcase something in the shop. I told her it would have to be made from fabric bought there, hence, a shirt would be great since I could make it from fats. I will go back next week, though and buy some yardage to make a dress to also showcase. I think in thanks I need to plug her generosity on this blog. Her store is http://www.alittlefabricstore.com and she has stock listed online for sale. They are very pleasant there. Check her out! Meanwhile, I will try to photograph the shirt on the oldest tomorrow as she is using it then. I would say it could be duplicated, so I will also list it in my shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns