About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Update from Mission Control

I think the length is going to be ok. I tried the bodice on her and put the skirt at the appropriate alignment, looks close enough, just below the knee.
On my Fuji Flower dress, I am marking the hem and getting ready to baste bodice to skirt. I already made the buttonholes, but need to fix them by hand, the Bernina acts up a bit on buttonholes. Of course, it could be operator-error! The sleeves also need completion.

No comments: