Easter Sunday

Simplicity 4253, 2nd version, in cotton, fully lined and skirt lining is white broadcloth, trimmed with lace to be a petticoat. Lacey floral trim is hand-applied at the waistline. She is sitting with child #3.

A photo of the back of my daughter's Easter Dress from S4253.
This was from the church egg hunt this morning.
I am so ready to move on to something else. I am going back to trying to find a TNT shirt pattern, a good dress for first communion for me and some quilting and other small things to get a feeling of satisfaction. First though, tax deadline in 3 days, so you may not hear much from me.

Comments

Cute little dress! I bet she loves the lace trim on the bottom of the petticoat. (I know I would have.)
Bek said…
She looks so pretty. Very nice little dress!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns