Sisterhood Award nominees

I meant to do this a few days ago. Some I am listing may have been nominated by others and there are many I could nominate, but here it goes:
1. Slapdash Sewist - Trena always has a great way of looking at things, goes for the unconventional.
2. Encue Creations - Nancy does a great job explaining and demonstrating.
3. Lower your Presser Foot - Ditto for Kristy.
4. House on Hill Road - Erin has great taste for unique, eclectic quilts and other items.
5. Frogs in a Bucket - She has a little girl about my oldest's age and is great inspiration for clothes.
6. The Princess Seam - Adriana is great at that self-drafted thing and can duplicate RTW and makes it look so cool.
7. & 8. Sewing in the City and Mamie's Musings - Both are wonderful at the retro-thing and I love to see someone who has fun making and wearing them.
9. A Dress A Day - I am sure Erin has been nominated but she is the first blog I read about retro dresses, sewing, etc. on a regular basis. I read every single one in archives and made a wish list from them. SHe is the "mother" of cool retro sewing!
10. This one is for everyone else, nominated or not, for putting your best foot forward and sharing, etc. with the world.

Comments

Aw, thank you! That is so nice!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns