About Me

My photo
I am a Homemaker and Freight Broker (with my husband) who has a love of needle crafts, sewing, crochet, cross-stitch. I learned to sew in 2007, really love using vintage patterns (1940's, 50's, 60's) & and seeing how I can modernize them with fabric choices and trims). I need 25 hours in a day to get to everything I want to do!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out of the loop

Sick kids again, so I have not been too active at other things. I am almost done with the plisse dress for my daughter and about 1/2 on mine. I have taxes to do, house to clean, laundry and other things taking up the day as well. I will try to finish the plisse dress and post it later this week.

3 comments:

Lory said...

Aww, I hope the kids get better soon. :)

Hugs,
Lory

Bek said...

Oh no! Hope everyone is better soon.

My Big Mouth said...

Heres hoping the kids are well soon!
Ah,I understand those kind of days,been there before.