Another UFO and its a Wardrobe Refashion!



Another shirt for the oldest using the Lizzie McGuire Simplicity top pattern named previously & I should be able to tag on this post. This was made from a thrift store girls dress, size 14, out of diamond pique knit in blue with navy and white flowers in that puffy stuff that is on the surface of the fabric. This one, the sleeves are lettuced lightly and I have to cut the back on the CB seam since the dress had one. I also reutilized the store bought dress hem as the shirt hem. It has been sitting on my cutting table for a month waiting to have the facings tacked down.

I also hemmed one pair of jeans I bought at the thrift store for her. Cute jeans for a $1.25 that were Arizona brand with sequins, etc. She is wearing both today for school.

Comments

Myra.- que interesantes estos videos. Es curioso este accesorio para la máquina de coser, que hacer zig-zag... Gracias por mostrar.

Saludos, Paco
Myra said…
Paco, what is interesting is the attachment appears to make various types of zig zags.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns