Sunday at home

Well, actually, went to church earlier. But spent the rest of the day home. I worked on a ufo wall hanging that will be quilted. Barely worked on it... My oldest went to the grandparent's for the night. I am currently making buttercream icing, no butter extract since my supply went bad, yuck. Only vanilla. I have to make a cake for the Catholic Daughters to take to the local nursing home for the birthdays. After the anniversary cake I made and decorated in November, I have had 4 orders since then. This will be a simple half-sheet since it is for seniors. I have been planning the decorating, though. That will be tomorrow.

I also plan to list tomorrow the list of things about HS that Ann of Gorgeous Things listed. But that will be tomorrow...

Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns