The indestructible one falls...

OK, we had 2 home yesterday that went to the doctor, previously mentioned. The oldest son came home early so as not wear himself out at school. The oldest daughter is still at school, she had a bladder infection and already had antibiotics 2x so she felt better. Now the younger son, the tank who never gets sick, has 102 degrees. Mike went to pick him up from preschool. He gets sick maybe once a year. He eats dirt, plays in dirt, sand, rocks, etc. He usually has the immunity of concrete. I guess too many sick kids around him here and at school so one nasty little bug finally made its way in and zapped him. On top of that the toilet overflowed so I am trying to clean that up. Luckily it was clean, but still not a fun thing to clean up, as if cleaning is fun! More later...

Comments

Oh,let me tell you...I work at a preschool and almost every child comes in with green noses!
Bleck!
They are not supose to!
The bad thing is,I catch EVERYTHING!
So,I am always ill.
I hope your little ones get to feeling better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns