In response to Ann's Gorgeous Things posting:
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you car pool to school? Yes, for a time.
4. What kind of car did you have? I didn't until I went to college, a 78 Grand Prix
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2004 Dodge Caravan
6. It's Friday night...where are you then? Either home studying or out with friends.
7. It's Friday night...where are you now? Home putting kids to bed, then late dinner and DVD.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Retail at Lerner's.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I am a stay-at-home mom.
10. Were you a party animal? Not in high school.
11. Were you considered a flirt? A little in high school.
12. Were you in the band, orchestra, or choir? Choir
13. Were you a nerd? Oh yes.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Hell no, if I had, I would not be here today (!)
15. Can you sing the fight song? Not anymore.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Ms. Sledge (English), Mrs. Weston (Biology)
17. Where did you sit during lunch? All over the cafeteria.
17a. Who did you usually sit with? Choir kids, it was 3rd period and that was split into lunch periods to alleviate the service lines.
18. What was your school's full name? South Houston High School
19. When did you graduate? 1986
20. What was your school mascot? Hector the Trojan
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe, choir was fun
22. Did you have fun at the Prom? Yes, went with my best friends friend who was a Soph in college.
22a. What was the prom song? Our class song was Let the Good Times Roll from the Cars
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to the Prom with? Not after that summer, our paths no longer crossed.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? No, the 10th was enough.
25. Did you play any sports? No.
26. Did you have a senior class trip? No, but choir has Choir Tour every year to San Antonio, missions, Hill Country for a long weekend.
28. What were you voted Most Likely? Nothing in the class, but at Choir Banquet, Miss Filibuster, because I could argue til the cows came home!