Weekend post


Well, the hunting trip was great. We had some fun with friends and met some new people, they guys enjoyed their time out. I came back to the house yesterday for a bit to relieve the babysitter, but otherwise, enjoyed hanging out. There was exotic game, deer, elk, llamas, doves (which it is dove season) and other creatures. The deer came up to the house pretty much all of the time and closer when deer corn was thrown. Today, I picked up my kids and took them out to see the animals. They had so much fun. They shot 2 doves, and shot clay pigeons. I love the view from there, you could see our town in the distance.

Tomorrow will be catch-up on laundry and housework, maybe I can work on my BWOF muslin. Now it's bath time for the kids and bedtime.

Comments

Glad you had a good weekend! The picture is beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns