Monday list to do

Well, after being out so much all weekend, have a list of things to do. I need to do laundry, clean the den, make beds, clean the kitchen/breakfast room, take care of itty bitty baby (our pet name for her) go to the grocery and bank and sew. Sewing probably won't happen until after lunch. I have a few things to accomplish and don't feel too great. I had nausea and headaches alot this weekend, actually since Wednesday. For sewing, I want to adjust the BWOF muslin and work on the quilt-piecing. I have gotten pretty far on the quilt, finish the strips into the 9 patches and the 4 appliqued stars for the corners, then sew all together. I tried to work on it but the headaches were too much. I slept 10 hours last night and have sorta fasted so I feel somewhat better. BTW, little girl started really crawling this weekend (belly off the ground) so it's now watch out and katy bar the door time, because she is moving! She kinda creeps and crawls around, getting into alot, so sewing is restricted to her being in bed or her walker so she can't get into as much.

Comments

Oh,I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well.I hope your headaches go away quickly.I have migraines myself,once a month for 2 solid says,use to be for 5.
*Sally* said…
hope you feel better soon x
Bek said…
Hope you are feeling better now. By the way a patchwork curtain would be lovely in a little one's room. I enjoyed making mine,

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns