Today's sewing work

I really need to declutter this house, it is that bad, with the way my life has been the last 18 months. With Christmas coming, it is the perfect time to work on a small area at a time. I am working on the open cabinet under the coffee bar.

For sewing today, I cut out the baby's dress out of the chocolate brown taffeta flocked with black. I am reusing the NL from before, view C with sleeves, traditional little girl dress.

I also copied the McCall for my daughter, the bodice is now to be cut as one for the entire bod front, incorporating the yoke and lower bodice pieces into one for the front and the back will also be incorporated, but still cut a L & R as there is a back zip. I did not have the nerve to cut hers yet. I do have the pattern ready to go.

I will post Friday winners on Saturday.

Comments

Margeaux said…
That baby dress sounds adorable! I love baby clothes in non-traditional colors like black and brown.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns