A sneak peek at baby's Christmas dress...

First we have the skirt and skirt lining out of brown and black flocked taffeta and acetate lining
Here are the diaper cover panties pre elastic.
The bodice without the sleeves and not attached to the skirt.

I also partially constructed the sleeves, need to gather and set in plus add elastic to the bottom rather that use cuffs so they are puffed. I got distracted today and had a hard time concentrating.

Tomorrow we will be out most of the day and Saturday is dinner with friends and cleaning up before the inlaws come on Sunday for Mike's birthday. And we still have the oldest's dress to be cut and sewn. I am going to be so busy!

Comments

*Sally* said…
what lovely material!
I love the material!! I'm Stephanie w/ SCB Group #4 (addiemaescloset.blogspot.com) Looking forward to reading your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns