Monday's progress, morning post




Red dress (oldest's) is partially completed. Sleeves still need elastic and finishing, needs velvet waist band, ruffle and hem, zipper and inside finishing.
You can see baby's brown dress and diaper cover, dress is waiting for hem and lining hem. It is pressed into place and pinned. I won't waste daylight time on it today. One booboo is a side seam on the skirt was a little off, and I did not compensate in the back gathers so the zipper twists a bit. I am adding a bow with tails via snaps to camoflauge. Too late to fix it now! Let's see if my mom notices, I bet she will! I am sure I will hear about it. I still think it's a good job for my 3rd zipper ever inserted, and all by hand (the zipper).
DH took the oldest two to shop at the stores for my birthday present, #3 is at preschool and baby is napping. I need to take advantage of the quiet.
Also, SC Bloggers, if I do not comment on your blogs, do not worry, my focus is on these dresses, housework, cooking, etc. for the next three days. I will look alot on Thursday evening or Friday. I do appreciate your comments and encouragement! Thanks!

Comments

I'm so impressed with these dresses. They're lovely and the fabric is so glam.

btw, I'm from the sew craft group :)
*Sally* said…
Oh these are beautiful!! They've turned out lovely x But be excited they are nearly done or is it relieved?!?!
Beautiful :D

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns