Vote tomorrow

No sewing today, just some reorganizing in the breakfast room of what is on the cutting table, it was a mess...

Tomorrow is voting day. I, for one, do not support Obama. This is my choice according to my beliefs, esp. concerning abortion and other life issues, but I do not address controversial issues often here because this is focused on sewing and other crafts, plus family happenings. I do respect other opinions, but do not believe this is what we as a country need. I will leave it at that.

Next up is a Simplicity dress #2929, I think. I have a poly charmeuse ready for it. I also have another NL jumper for the baby cut out and have corduroy for my oldest to make another jumper, this time an 80's pattern that has a slightly dropped waist (remember those?) like basque style. I may amend that some, but it's a stash pattern and handy. These will be Thanksgiving dresses for us. After that will be Christmas dresses. The baby's will be the same NL with sleeves, the oldest's will be ??? and mine a recently acquired Advance from the 50's with another full skirt morphed on. The one with the pattern is too complex for my time and for the fabric I bought. The pattern would be all chopped up on that skirt, so the easiest is to substitute another flared full skirt. Also have cape patterns for them and Stretch and Sew's swing coat for me to be in flannel. Looks like we have a lot of work to do. Better get busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns