Simplicity 2929

I got frustrated yesterday, screwed up the hem on vintage S1541, got worried for time, cut out and sewed together S2929 (new pattern). FRUMP GIRL dress on me. Could have been the fabric, sleeves were too long for me, I don't know. That is the one time my husband has said get that thing off asap and we are going shopping for Saturday. Kinda of bummed me out yesterday evening, so much I did not even crochet or anything. So let's see what Bealls has in stock today for going out clothes. I do not want to go to Victoria.

PS: No Photos of this one, none whatsoever, it was too bad on me. I did post a review on PR, using the cover of the pattern for a photo, it is the view on the right model, or the lower illustration in yellow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns