My patterns got here!

Lisa's from the Hem Line arrived today, including a B36 of the Butterick that blogger "Sincerely, Kate" is working on (I couldn't pass it up, finding what you really want is so rare), the replacement of the shift, a girls size 8 jumper/pants/jacket/skirt combo and a girls size 10 summer wardrobe from the 60's of simple tops, shorts, a-line sleeveless shifts. Look for the jumper for my oldest daughter in a flower power corduroy soon. I bought that pattern because it is simple, streamlined and suited for corduroy. Standard A-line pattern connected at a high waist. That is tagged next after the 40's dress is completed. Ran out of thread, got more last night as well as other supplies (shoulder pads, etc.), no fabric (gasp), probably won't work on it until next week. Sewing with all kids around is impossible and frustrating. Quilt piecing is about the most I can do. Maybe hand hemming and finishing. Is it like that for everyone with small children? I also got Summerset's girls patterns on her giveaway. They are so cool, thank you! One even goes up to 8, so it should be usable in the spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns