Great online vintage pattern source at...

The Hem Line. Recently I had purchased S5960 in a medium from Lisa, but since it is a shift, I am afraid to adjust to fit me; I really wanted the large so the bust and hips would be right. I saw she had a large on her site yesterday, she is sending it to me. She also has a copy of S3945

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-50s-Back-Wrap-Around-Dress-Pattern-S16-5-B35_W0QQitemZ310095385121QQihZ021QQcategoryZ4161QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
This is a great vintage pattern for half sizes (kind of a petite) with a bust size of 35. I also ordered a couple more from her today. Lisa's blog also highlights what she is posting to ebay that week so you can order it asap. Check her out!

On the S1541 homefront (remember the series about the 40's with that name?), I am down to facings being hand-secured, need the zipper and hem. I also need to think about a belt/sash to define the waist. Today I topstitched the waist and had to rip and redo some. We are getting a cool front and it is gray outside, so I was a little lethargic this morning and got little done. Pictures maybe tomorrow.

After that, I am looking to fall jumpers for the girls in time for Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns