Saturday sewing

Well, still working on baby's bandanna dress' hem, so I should be done today. I am also finishing a quickie pieced blankie for my new nephew - I strip pieced it yesterday and backed it with white flannel, machine-quilted it and it needs binding. I swear, I have sewing ADHD. I can't keep focused. No sleep this week is probably it - baby has been sick again with a cold/allergies and not sleeping until I took her in Thursday to the doctor and she got antihistimine/decongestant from the pharmacy. Mike came in late last night and I worked on the blanket until then. I calculated about 3 hours on it. I used a jelly roll from "Recess" from Moda. At 24"x24", I have enough for 2 more blankies. These are about the size of the receiving blankets used to cover them in a carseat or carrying the baby from car to keep the air off them. By not using batting, only flannel, they are flexible and lightweight.
Also, need a suggestion. I am removing the tie and leaving it a plain v-neck. Unless, anyone has a suggestion...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns