September...

A busy month, to be sure. We have our church's festival/auction, which is absolutely great fun (not proper english, I am sure), my son's 5th birthday and anniversary of Joseph, the baby we miscarried a year before Andrew and another miscarriage 2 yrs ago. Not to mention the usual, school, work, religious ed classes, etc. And I need to finish this dresden plate/nine patch quilt top for a lady here in town. I did work on it some after taking the baby to the doctor. She has been sick all weekend and her ears/throat appeared fine today, but had elevated wbc, so she was administed antibiotics and we go back tomorrow for another blood test.

I have a pic of one dresden plate round. Eleven more to go and 13 more nine patch blocks to go...


On a weird note, we had 2 vultures on the neighbor's drive, going after a squirrel. As DH would say, it's country living...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns