I have not sewed much these past few days, too busy with kids and other things. I did get 5 dresden plates done and sewn to foundation muslin blocks and 2 nine-patch blocks as alternating blocks. Oh, I also cut out a knit top from Simplicity ___, which I had cut out before from the same fabric, but the 14 was too snug. Unfortunately, I bought the pattern with 14 as the largest size. Well, I made enlargements to the pattern and added to the waist/hip area, so I will make it with a smaller seam allowance and see how it goes tomorrow. I want it for the festival for my jeans/ropers. It's a leopard print knit in pink and brown.
It's been too much this weekend; pictures tomorrow.