Little progress...

I have worked on the leopard knit print top, I have the bodice put together, but am working on the lower "skirted" section now. I have to rip a seam as it was chewed a bit in the machine (I don't have a serger). Enlarging the pattern and smaller seam allowances seem to be enough. I don't have the motivation to work on it, but need to. I feel a little punky (I better not be getting sick) and tired (baby is up alot at night still), plus the festival is put off a week due to Ike seeming to come this way. That entails some planning, babysitting arrangements being changed, etc. plus making sure we have enough diapers, formula, food items, etc. on hand. And cleaning the yard of toys, etc. I am not scared of a hurricane, having grown up in Houston and here, we are about 80-100 miles inland, rather than 40. It's not being able to get to Walmart for the sundries that is an issue, because the local grocery is small. Getting to Walmart could be an issue as the Guadalupe River could flood and that's an issue for getting to the next larger town. Let's hope we don't lose power in this heat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns