Bad blogger...

I haven't blogged much, but have visited everyone elses and seen the wonderful things going on. Summerset has her cowboy outfit, Carolyn and Linda are always busy as well as many others. I have been working at things, just not consistently. The auction took alot out of me and had me stressed, not to mention it's held in an old unairconditioned dance hall and it was 90 deg that day. We did well, especially considering the change in weekend. A couple of complaints, but there always are. Now onto Western Days...

I am almost finished with the black dress and I plan to start a fall transitional dress tomorrow, since Mike will be in Houston and only the baby will be home. I have the fabric picked out, the vintage pattern(s) picked out, so I will try to cut out and assemble the basics tomorrow as he should be gone from 4:30 am to about 10:00 pm. I am using a Moda cotton that is from the "allspice" line, I think, robin's egg blue with rose flowers, brown, olive and tan leaves, etc. I consider it transitional since we are hot here until the end of October. I have 2 vintage Simplicitys, same basic dress, one is a 12 and the other is an 18, but I like the collar on the 12, so I may rob that detail and incorporate into the 18.


A blouse I forgot to post sometime back, either S 4076 or S4176.




Gotta go so I can iron clothes for Mike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns