Tuesday

Today, we woke up to a baby covered in spots, so off to the doctor's. She could not say for sure, other than it's viral. It could be 5th disease, roseola, or measles, but did not show the fever or mouth spots of measles. Who knows? Anyway, we are to be somewhat home for the next few days and I would have accomplished more if I felt better. I feel slightly under the weather but it could be allergies again from the hot dampness with the rain. I did finish the refashioned capris for my daughter and can post something later. Threads are still hanging. I also cut out a retro jumper pattern for her in an appliqued denim. I hope it works out since the skirt has 6 gores and seams will have to cross some of the appliques. That will be a fall/winter dress item to use with a long sleeved top. Other than that, I have had little motivation today. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns