Sick today, minimal done

An allergy attack hit with a vengeance and had me out on the couch today. Luckily, my oldest is with grandparents, the next to youngest at preschool, so I have Andrew and the baby. Andrew isn't going anywhere and neither is the baby, so I was out for an hour or so. Luckily, Mike offices at home, so they are not on their own when something like this happens. I usually only get like this when the weather is fixing to change (rain) or I am pregnant, which I am not.
I did work on the blouses by hand this afternoon and ironed a cute piece of material by M.M. called "Bad Kitty", a retro-look in pink, black and white with cats doing bad things when you aren't looking. That will be a vintage pattern jumper for my oldest to use for church since that is the only time she wears a skirt. I also have it in aqua, black & white for me. I also cut and basted a pair of capris using her favorite pattern from a pair of mine that I never wear and still had a lot of life left. She will be back tomorrow, she has been gone since Monday. Feels very strange because 2 nights is the most she goes for.
After all this, the sewing area needs a big cleaning. Maybe by digging for things, I stirred up a lot of dust and fibers that made me flare up.
I will leave the giveaway open through tomorrow morning, so post away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns