More on today




Aren't these beautiful knits?
No sewing, but went fund-raising (looking for auction donations for our upcoming church festival) and thrift-store shopping. Found a couple of pillowcases to try my hand at the dresses for listing for sale, a couple of plaques/pictures, some antique crochet booklets and a pair of curtains plus a quilt rack to donate from us to the auction. There was a couple of other items, but that's the bulk of it. I came home to my husband cleaning up an overflowing toilet, so I helped him pick that up (it was clear, thank God!), fixed dinner and now it's time for baths. I got in several items from Fabric.com and FabricMart, mostly for fall sewing, so now my attention is focused toward knit tops and dresses using some of Fabric.com's beautiful knit crepe they had on sale the other day. I am going to try to finish the two pieces I have put together from the mini-wardrobe and probably hang it up on making the other two it as not interesting anymore. My attention went elsewhere, like fall and making some transitional tops for now. I still need to hand-finish my daughter's tops and pants this weekend for school next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Friday Patterns